Friday, May 29, 2015

Your Website

Hello,

I'm Kim and I manage a team of skilled, US based, web designers and developers. I was wondering if your business was looking to spruce up your current design or entertain a proposal for a new website?

We have experience in all major Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Joomla etc) and programming languages. My team can handle very small projects with only a few pages to enterprise level projects with api integration and custom built applications. Our pricing and service is what sets us apart, fair pricing & realistic turn around times.

If you are interested in a proposal, please let me know your goals (ie: new design, clean up current website, add features etc), I will put a custom proposal together for your review. If you'd like access to our portfolio please reply with your request.

Thank you,

Kim Belanova
Web Design & Development Manager
San Diego, CA 92139

Fair Pricing + Accurate Turn Times = Happy Clients!

*To unsubscribe from my emails, please reply with STOP in the subject line



 

No comments:

Post a Comment